Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"This job sucks"

Ok, not really, but our house is a wreck and we have more school stuff then we know how to fit into a 24 hour day. Hopefully we get our house cleaned before we leave for PA on saturday.

Here are some pictures as promised:


Above and Below: Enjoying an Atlanta Braves baseball game in the humid month of July.



Above: Ok, we saw this shirt in Nauvoo and it made me crack up! For those who are familiar with the song "Give said the little stream", I hope you get a chuckle.


Yes these pictures are out of order, but at least we're posting pictures! Above is our Uhaul that we jammed with stuff in SLC. Huge props to the people who helped us out.

I love this picture! Here we are on a wagon ride in Nauvoo.

More pictures to come!

PS...that student I told to get out of my face the other day...I jokingly threw a small book at him today. Then he wrote in it. I guess its my fault. I think I need to handle my stress a little better in class. Too bad that student got a 14.5/50 on his quiz. Ouch.


1 comment:

  1. That t-shirt is awesome! (Love the quote from the little stream.) So glad you posted pics. Torts, you're looking beautiful. Hope you can get everything done that you need to before going out of town.

    ReplyDelete