Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's pretty sad when...

It's pretty sad when...

-You're pleased that only 1 fight happens in a week.
-You're excited only 50% of your class failed an exam.
-You're not too sad a student skips your class because it means the class will behave better.
-You catch students using "wikipedia" to copy and paste their entire project.
-It's not so bad those students copied because most of the class didn't even turn in their project, with 6 weeks to do it!
-You get so frustrated with a student that you tell them "Get out of my face." (My bad...)
-You eat several Christmas cookies and a thing of Skittles to try and get some pep for your students after school...

....Now they begin to pound on my door....

2 comments:

  1. Oh, friend, absolutely hilarious! So sorry that this is your life right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my favorite person to tell these stories to because you always laugh at it! I miss you so much friend!

    ReplyDelete