Monday, January 19, 2009

Half way through the year!

Happy MLK day everyone! One definite perk of being a teacher is that we get so many government holidays off. I definitely did not have MLK day off last year at SMGF. The day off is much needed too - last week was CRAZY! It's amazing how students think that eventhough they didn't do anything during the quarter, they can somehow do extra credit to get a C. It amazes me!

We also met with our principal last week for our quarterly review. It went quite well; the only thing Steve and I need to work on is our differentiated instruction for black, low socioeconomic, ESOL, and ESE students. So basically I'm supposed to teach 4 different lessons during the same 80 minute block!

Steve's laughing at me because we're supposed to be working on our lesson for tomorrow...I've been busted...until a little later...

1 comment:

  1. Love the new layout. Very stylin'. I'll give you a call later and see how the lesson plans are goin':)

    ReplyDelete